Wednesday, January 24, 2007

 

The preschool where Marilyn volunteers



Comments:
Hi Marilyn this is Sharon Hammer. I heard you were having a great time in Romania. I loved Romania when I visited there.Well we all miss you.We recently saw Kristy and she looks great.She leaves for Washington soon.Alex has started school in Spokane Washington.She is also working full time at Starbucks which comes with great benefits.She misses Long Beach. She has been up there for two years.it is a much better place for her. How are your parents doing? I think of them everytime I look at Sophie.She is now ten years old and going strong.We also got another dog that is a chich/mix.she only weighs seven pounds and is very cute.All twelve tortises say hi. they are sleeping and will not be getting up till March.Hanna is going to Milleken and is a sophmore.She is involved in dance and gymnastics.well I just got called into work.more later.love sharon
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?